FSU QB De'Andre Johnson kicked off team for punching a woman

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Re: FSU QB De'Andre Johnson suspended indefinitely; source says he punched woman

The comments on that article are HILARIOUS!!

Good Lord...
Yeah Im more trying to figue out where these lady works who keeps making dumb commentsa
:biggrin:

Says her occupation is :Works at Retired

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Re: FSU QB De'Andre Johnson suspended indefinitely; source says he punched woman

I bet a few big name teams have already contacted him about transferring..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRU

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2000
Tampa, FL

One in Lee County, perhaps?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

The Draft Overview of De'Andre Johnson:

The kid is capable of taking soft, direct hits and administering hard hits of his own.

Smarts? None

Wunderlich score? Minus two

Prefers behind bars to in front of the bar

Doesn't seem to care much for seeing himself on camera, though

major tidefan

All-American
Jul 3, 2006
Boaz,AL

Can we really joke about this after the Taylor signing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully Jimbo doesn't say [FONT=arial, sans-serif]"i still think he's a good person."[/FONT]

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

His attorney said he was "extremely embarrassed". That isn't the word I would use...

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006

Has anybody asked why a Freshman was in a bar to start with?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Has anybody asked why a Freshman was in a bar to start with?
It is indeed an interesting question. Wonder how rigorously the establishments on The Strip regulate such? I would hazard a guess that a bar in a college town would soon close if it adhered to the letter of the law on legal drinking age. I would also think that the closer the bar was to the campus, the more that would apply.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.