Gettysburg Is Removing Confederate Flag Items from Gift Shop

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
Come on folks. If we erase history and just forget about it...then it really didn't happen. That is how we solve problems in this day and age.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
You'll notice that "The National Park Service has requested" that they remove the items. The NPS is, of course, a part of the Federal Gov't. Iow, Obama and his cronies are behind it, and the race-baiting. It's all a political ploy by them to start a race war. The problem for them is that I don't think the American people are quite that stupid, and the racial hatred, even being furthered by racial activists, is not enough to make the US citizenry enter an actual race war.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
You'll notice that "The National Park Service has requested" that they remove the items. The NPS is, of course, a part of the Federal Gov't. Iow, Obama and his cronies are behind it, and the race-baiting. It's all a political ploy by them to start a race war. The problem for them is that I don't think the American people are quite that stupid, and the racial hatred, even being furthered by racial activists, is not enough to make the US citizenry enter an actual race war.
the only race war you will ever see is the one going on in your head

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
While we are erasing history let's forget slavery. If it never happened then there is no need for many of the failed government programs and no basis for cries of racism.
See, all fixed.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
While we are erasing history let's forget slavery. If it never happened then there is no need for many of the failed government programs and no basis for cries of racism.
See, all fixed.
Nobody is trying to erase history. They just dont to celebrate the negative parts of it.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
What.. are you 3 years old? You can't participate in a normal discussion without making personal attacks? Or did I just say something wrong about your boyfriend in DC?
no, i am openly mocking you for your continued yearning for/fear of a race war. pretending your race war nonsense falls within the realm of "normal discussion" is hilarious.

i wonder though, which will happen first, the race war or the gay war.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.