*** 2016 DT Quinnen Williams Commits to Alabama ***

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Re: ***2016 DT Quinnen Williams commits to Alabama***

For those worried about his rating, give it til November. He'll be a high 4-star.

Recruiting services tend to bump players up a notch or three that we recruit

chris

All-SEC
May 17, 2001
loxley,al. 36551
Re: ***2016 DT Quinnen Williams commits to Alabama***

aub wasn't gonna be able to use him.:conf3: on TideFans.com
Welcome Mr. Williams and RTR!!!:BigA:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Re: 2016 DT Quinnen Williams (Wenonah, AL HS) Updates

A three star guy but how often have we seen the rating services under-rate players from Birmingham city. I don't think they get the same exposure as other kids get and it hurts their ratings. Of course Saban doesn't care about ratings. Welcome aboard and RTR.
Hard work on the field and in the classroom and buying into the system will transform him into an NFL player if he wants that. Demeco Ryans comes to mind. He's done ok... ;)

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

Welcome aboard the championship train! We need to load up on DL this year. We'll be losing a lot next year.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

Roll Tide! Glad to add him. We need folks on the DL with a number expected to leave or graduate after this season. Definitely underrated right now, but he will move up.

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006

I know there were a couple during our probation years, but you rarely hear a guy say he grew up a Bama fan, but is going to Auburn because it's the best place for him and his family.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Loss of mother shapes Alabama commit Quinnen Williams

Quinnen Williams wants to give you a hug.

At 6-foot-4, 265-pounds, Williams swallows you up with his big arms and a smile on his face. The Alabama commit is fierce on the field yet gregarious walking the hallways, offering hugs to anyone who'll accept one.

"You hug too much," his football coach Ronald Cheatham teases him.

But there's a reason the Wenonah defensive tackle, ranked No. 14 on AL.com's A-List ranking, goes out of his way to give hugs.

"I like to make sure everybody feels at home when they're around me because I don't know what they have going on at home," Williams says. "At Wenonah, some players go through stuff at home. I just make sure everybody smiling and having a good time around me.

"If I make sure they have a good time, they don't have to think about what's going on at home when they are out there playing football."

He knows from experience.

It'll be five years this Aug. 10 that Quinnen lost his mother Marquischa to breast cancer. Her sickness caught the family off-guard: At that point she was a five-year cancer survivor, and everything looked good. But the cancer came back, boy did it come back, and it quickly ravished the emotional backbone of the Williams family. Two months after learning cancer had returned, she was gone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.