OT Willie Allen Updates

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Anybody heard anything of late? Allen and Little would be too much to hope for, but sure would like to get one of them. If memory serves, he`s still CB`d to whoville.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Re: Willie Allen ?

I think Bama wants 4 OT in this class......but Davis if he sticks could be an OT, but Bo Davis is wanting him at DT.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Allen did not perform as well on the summer camp circuit as most had anticipated he would, and as a result some of the top programs -- 'Bama included -- have slow-played him a bit. I think that he's probably going to play the long game now, and probably won't make any decisions until later this year.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Allen did not perform as well on the summer camp circuit as most had anticipated he would, and as a result some of the top programs -- 'Bama included -- have slow-played him a bit. I think that he's probably going to play the long game now, and probably won't make any decisions until later this year.
Anybody wonder why we missed BET??

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.