Question: Any Exterminators Here? Question About Brown Recluse Control

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Diatomaceous earth is cheap, non-toxic, and will kill any bugs that get into contact with it. Ants, spiders, etc. It's like microscopic razor blades that get into their joints like sand in gears, and tears them up. It stops working when it gets wet, so it's not bad for humans and pets. My cat sometimes rolls in the stuff, and I was worried about it getting in his eyes and nose, but he's fine.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
How big is that, a little bigger then a quarter?That looks like ones I kill in our house every so often, I always thought they were recluses.
Little smaller than a quarter, and he's one of the smallest I've caught a glimpse of. He's harmless though. I often pick up Wolf Spiders like that by hand with no issue. Even if he did bite, he'd leave a bump no worse than your average mosquito bite.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Diatomaceous earth is cheap, non-toxic, and will kill any bugs that get into contact with it. Ants, spiders, etc. It's like microscopic razor blades that get into their joints like sand in gears, and tears them up. It stops working when it gets wet, so it's not bad for humans and pets. My cat sometimes rolls in the stuff, and I was worried about it getting in his eyes and nose, but he's fine.
Good advice. I DEd the exterior. I would have dumped it into the wall voids, but I dusted those with Delta Dust.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.