Texas A&M selling ‘Bama’s got nothing on us’ t-shirts

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Uhm..............aggies. Pretty much says it all. Bless their hearts.

Or, look at it this way: they don't play Bevo anymore, so they need something to get upset over.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
These were shirts A&M printed up in the event that they won the game vs Alabama last year. Since A&M didn't win they probably just donated them to a third world country in need of clothing. That's what happens with most gear of the losing team in championship games and such..

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
These were shirts A&M printed up in the event that they won the game vs Alabama last year. Since A&M didn't win they probably just donated them to a third world country in need of clothing. That's what happens with most gear of the losing team in championship games and such..
Well, the shirts don't refer to a specific game, like one that said Super Bowl champs. So I guess selling them is fine just to get rid of them. But I'd feel a little silly wearing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Pretty sure they got "nothing" on us and we got 59 on them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure they will have REVENGE Big Time on their minds in College Station, TX this fall. Here's hoping we're ready to inflict even more punishment on those Aggies! Hopefully, they will think they were nuked after our visit in that Wilderness known as Kyle Field, even the revised edition of Kyle Field!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
When you have the type of success that Alabama/Saban have had over the last 9 years, you really start to live in people's heads. Many fans wonder how successful their favorite program might have been "if only" - add Alabama's monsterous success and you get things like this.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
More like .... <<< 'Got nothing from 'Bama. >>> .... still means the same thing though. Considering that A&M was supposed to have been somewhat good last season (until they played us anyways) and yes they are an SEC team, since '78 when I started watching, the 59-0 game was the most dominant I think I have ever seen Bama in a regular season game.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I thought LSU was supposed to be their big rival when they moved over to the SEC.

A&M, we don't need anymore rivals. Or, maybe just get in line. We'll deal with you when we get to you after everyone else.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
To their credit, TAMU isn't selling the shirts. New World Graphics designed the shirt. I don't see that shirt listed among the other t-shirts on the TAMU website.

Appears SDS did their usual poor work by claiming TAMU is selling something anti-Bama in order to get more clicks and attention.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I'm sure they will have REVENGE Big Time on their minds in College Station, TX this fall. Here's hoping we're ready to inflict even more punishment on those Aggies! Hopefully, they will think they were nuked after our visit in that Wilderness known as Kyle Field, even the revised edition of Kyle Field!
Amen to the "revenge" factor, brother...

We'd best come ready to play...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.