Is David Sweat already dead? (NO!, but captured and shot twice - in hospital)

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Haven't seen that possibilty considered yet, but why not? I'm pretty much convinced that he is, by suicide and even killed by Matt.

I don't buy the idea that he was nearby when Matt was killed and has somehow evaded 1,100+ cops, scent dogs, copters with heat sensing gear and everything else.

And who's to say that Matt didn't kill him thinking that his chances would be better by himself? He could have disposed of the body in one of the many bodies of water in that area.

I just don't think he could possibly stay one step ahead of the army of his seekers for this long, especially if he was there when Matt was taken down.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Re: Is David Sweat already dead?

Good point. Humans tend to revert to their base behaviors when in survival mode. It shouldn't really be a surprise that one would kill the other, since both were killers.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: Is David Sweat already dead?

Haven't seen that possibilty considered yet, but why not? I'm pretty much convinced that he is, by suicide and even killed by Matt.

I don't buy the idea that he was nearby when Matt was killed and has somehow evaded 1,100+ cops, scent dogs, copters with heat sensing gear and everything else.

And who's to say that Matt didn't kill him thinking that his chances would be better by himself? He could have disposed of the body in one of the many bodies of water in that area.

I just don't think he could possibly stay one step ahead of the army of his seekers for this long, especially if he was there when Matt was taken down.
The only thing which would give me pause over that is the Rudolph case. Of course, he was a trained survivalist. Also, Sweat's stolen pistol is missing. If Matt had killed him, I'd think he'd have both the stolen shotgun and the pistol...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.