BamaNation Citizen
Jan 16, 2009
Re: BigEeasyTider (?)

Yes, I miss his input. So valuable. Hope he returns soon

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

I'm doing well and definitely still around. Just been sidetracked with some real world obligations as of late and haven't been able to post. I'll be back in the swing of things in the next few weeks, though, so I will be around by fall camp.

Many thanks for all of the kind words, guys.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I'm doing well and definitely still around. Just been sidetracked with some real world obligations as of late and haven't been able to post. I'll be back in the swing of things in the next few weeks, though, so I will be around by fall camp.

YES !!! Great to see you back, big guy!! Apparently I`m not the only one who`s been missing you and your posts. Good to hear everything`s OK. Now! Get to work!!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

Awesome to hear from you. Glad all is going well.....

Can you let Riz out of his cage now? And whatever evil experiment you had going on with him......just keep that to yourself ;)

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

So glad to hear from you. Once you have taken your cape off after solving the world peace problem, will be great to hear from you on the important things in life like Tide football, and more Tide Football

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

We're just glad you are ok, there for a while I was afraid something done happened to you. Glad to see you back!

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

In the name of all that's decent and holy, you've got to get you priorities in order, man!

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

Awesome to hear from you. Glad all is going well.....

Can you let Riz out of his cage now? And whatever evil experiment you had going on with him......just keep that to yourself ;)
BET must have heard you. Riz posted in one of the threads on the football forum today.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.