Puerto Rico can't pay back $70 billion in debt

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Iirc, there was a vote in Puerto Rico in the last couple of years concerning them becoming our 51st State. Although some of the residents wanted to become part of the US, the majority rejected it for one sole reason: They didn't want to have to pay taxes.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Iirc, there was a vote in Puerto Rico in the last couple of years concerning them becoming our 51st State. Although some of the residents wanted to become part of the US, the majority rejected it for one sole reason: They didn't want to have to pay taxes.
can you blame them?

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I would support an ultimatum: become a state or secure your independence. I have little concern either way. I just think this "half-pregnant" thing is unacceptable.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Considering their pathetic size that's an OUTRAGEOUS number. Anyone with children and grandchildren should be ashamed at what this nation is doing to future generations. It's shameful and dishonorable. It's sinful as a matter of fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.