Loving the Alabama Take-Over of SEC Network

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
I wish I had known of this earlier. Currently watching replay of the 2012 National Championship game vs LSU. Gonna record the 1979 season Penn St. Game. Notre Dame 2012 also on the menu.

Guess they're doing a school by school single day takeover by alphabetical order. Except, obviously, for Alabama. That was just a happy coincidence;). Gotta lead with the best.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I wish I had known of this earlier. Currently watching replay of the 2012 National Championship game vs LSU. Gonna record the 1979 season Penn St. Game. Notre Dame 2012 also on the menu.

Guess they're doing a school by school single day takeover by alphabetical order. Except, obviously, for Alabama. That was just a happy coincidence;). Gotta lead with the best.
There were two threads started about it.

First one was last Thursday

Second was Saturday

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Bama will probably be the "victim" in many other programs' favorite games ��.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Jackson and Broyles right?

That was a great one simply to hear some old school commentary without the "wonder what Britney is doing" and gawking at Katherine Webb (err...McCarron now!).

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Watching the 1993 Sugar Bowl against Miami...our defense was downright nasty. So enjoyable to watch again as the Canes got served a big piece of humble pie. RTR

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
2009 team was my favorite of all time. Mark Ingram, Greg McElroy, Julio Jones, Terrance Cody, Eryk Anders, Dre Kirkpatrick, Mark Barron, Kareem Jackson, Marcel Dareus, Javiar Arenas, Rolando McClain.. Jeez what a team

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Fun day. I hope they do this again.
We all miss Keith Jackson. He enjoyed the game and didn't try to impress the fans with cute remarks that weren't. It felt like he was a friend, watching in your house with you.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Soo is an Alabama Network out of the question? Because last night I caught myself saying, "I sure would enjoy a channel that just broadcasted all alabama sports, all the time" -for background while doing chores or whatever

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Soo is an Alabama Network out of the question? Because last night I caught myself saying, "I sure would enjoy a channel that just broadcasted all alabama sports, all the time" -for background while doing chores or whatever
Man I kind of hope not. I wouldn't get anything done or my dvr would stay full all the time. I found myself watching or recording the whole day yesterday. It would be cool seeing the games and interviews of the other coaches though. I loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.