Link: Robert Foster 'Knows the Time is Now' at Alabama, High School Coach Says

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Click

Robert Foster's high school coach, Mark Lyons, read his former star player's comments in January, ones made to my colleague, Michael Casagrande.

In the interview, Foster admitted he had to be "more coachable" when discussing areas he needed to improve heading into the spring.

"He admitted that he had to grow up and mature," Lyons said during a phone interview of Foster, a rising redshirt sophomore wide receiver. "Right then and there I knew he's got it figured out. When I talked to him, it wasn't him putting the blame on anybody from Robert Foster, and I think that was the turning point in his maturity level."

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Thanks RTR91. I love the "Alabama way" line at the end of the article and it is so true. Robert was the #2 WR coming out of HS and combined with the #1 WR Calvin Ridley we have incredibly skilled young talent at WR. We need them all to continue developing and this group may be our strength by the end of the season if we get good QB play.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Thanks RTR91. I love the "Alabama way" line at the end of the article and it is so true. Robert was the #2 WR coming out of HS and combined with the #1 WR Calvin Ridley we have incredibly skilled young talent at WR. We need them all to continue developing and this group may be our strength by the end of the season if we get good QB play.
Rob "GB" Foster definitely needs to step it up this year and be the guy.....We are all counting on him to be the best Robert Foster can be.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.