Straight Talk from Christie (Announces Candidacy Today)

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Let's assume for a moment that Walker and Kasich have also announced their candidacies. Are their any passengers in the 16-passenger clown car that aren't clowns themselves (i.e. who are worthy candidates for the presidency)? If so, who are they?

And on the flip side, let's look at the Democrat vaudeville act (Clinton, O'Malley, Sanders, and let's also assume Biden for now). Are there any serious actors on the burlesque stage (i.e. worthy candidates for the presidency)? If so, who are they?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I loved Kasich's response to the SCOTUS gay marriage announcement - move on and accept it there are much bigger issues to deal with - makes me think there may be reasonable GOP Candidates after all.

Of course this response will get pegged a RINO and kill his chances for the nomination, so it won't really matter

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
I can only pray that more will enter the circus here and they take votes from each other. Maybe someone who is running on convictions and ideas may rise to the top while people who depend on radio talk and cable news to tell them who to vote for will spread their votes evenly across Huckabee, Perry, Trump, etc.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
The big bully from NJ has thrown his fat [emoji206] @ss in the ring. Not a fan of that fat [emoji200]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
He'd probably have a better chance running as a democrat. Not sure why he's even bothering.
Apparently he's a tough man to cross, at least if you want to cross the bridge to the other side. If he should win (unlikely), I suspect his transportation secretary will face close questioning... ;)

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
i've heard of him referred to as the outlaw jersey whale
Let's just say he isn't too well liked with the state, county, and municipal workers. But the classic was during the aftermath of superstorm sandy when he was chugging little bottles of water with those gigantic hands of his during his daily news conferences.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Let's just say he isn't too well liked with the state, county, and municipal workers. But the classic was during the aftermath of superstorm sandy when he was chugging little bottles of water with those gigantic hands of his during his daily news conferences.

but he comes across as such a likable guy

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.