The Saga of Ole Miss LT Laremy Tunsil

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
According to a report on the radio, the woman who ushered Tunsil out of the press conference where he was spilling the beans was one of Jimmy Sexton's assistants. And, an Ole Miss grad. She probably deserve a raise for stopping the bleeding for her boss and TWO of his clients (Tunsil and Freeze).

SIAP, I haven't read all of the posts in the thread.

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala
But maybe fired for not ending it sooner.

According to a report on the radio, the woman who ushered Tunsil out of the press conference where he was spilling the beans was one of Jimmy Sexton's assistants. And, an Ole Miss grad. She probably deserve a raise for stopping the bleeding for her boss and TWO of his clients (Tunsil and Freeze).

SIAP, I haven't read all of the posts in the thread.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
According to Miami GM, Laremy Tunsil had an allergic reaction and not appearing at Dolphins' intro press conference.

Can't make this stuff up..

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
According to Miami GM, Laremy Tunsil had an allergic reaction and not appearing at Dolphins' intro press conference.

Can't make this stuff up..
"It must have been quite a strong reaction as his eyes were very puffy and red and he was coughing a lot. It didn't appear to affect his appetite, however, as he disposed of a box of Twinkies quite rapidly..."

:biggrin:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Tunsil did not attend his introductory press conference .Friday. The Miami Dolphins said their pick had an allergic reaction and was being attended to by their medical staff.
“We need three bags of Funyuns, STAT!”

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I love the rationalization taking place on SportsNation right now. The "all these kids are smoking weed these days" and "I don't care if he got money. They should be paying these kids."

Sorry. Wrong argument.

Was Laremy allowed under current NCAA rules to accept money or extra benefits? Nope. Did he do it anyway with full knowledge of this? Yep.

Is smoking pot illegal? Yep. Did Laremy do it any way? Yep.

Is Laremy so critically stupid he was unable to understand this? Well, he is at Ole Miss.....

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Agreed. He's not wrong, God has a plan but He probably doesn't want you to use Him like a shield whenever YOU make a mistake. His grace is unending but I sure wouldn't want to get caught red-handed robbing a liquor store and then tell the officers that "God works in mysterious ways." when they ask what the heck I was thinking.
Of caught falling out of a 2 story window while trying to escape a marijuana party as authorities enter..

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
For some reason this comment from Reddit is cracking me up.

You just can't be blindsiding coach with surprise bills like this. Mom needs to get on a levelized payment plan ASAP.
I mean $305 is a lot for electricity.

Last edited:

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Technology, in a matter of moments cost an elite football player millions of dollars right before our very eyes. Can you now imagine how many cups this dude is going to be ask to pee in from here on out? Just like that, his reputation and good name isn't worth a dime. He single-handedly has become to ole miss, with his smart phone, what Eric Ramsey was and is to auburn with his tape recorder. Either way, the future isn't really that hard to predict. Maybe it's time for Freeze to give Pat Dye a buzz?
12 million GUARANTEED dollars, by last year's numbers

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.