Trump's comments - NBC and Univision reaction

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I guess it my lefty underwear from Macy's speaking.

Problem is Trump suffers from diarrhea of the mouth. I thought this was a known fact for a few decades now.
I assume you'd rather listen to a homeless person run their mouth?
Of course Donald Trump likes to run his mouth. But he didn't inherit his fortune, marry into it or accumulate it by decades of politics. Nor did he get where he is today by making bad business decisions. It seems to me that regardless of how much he talks, or how much his words offend some people, he is exactly the kind of person we need to turn around both the social and economic directions of this country.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I assume you'd rather listen to a homeless person run their mouth?
Of course Donald Trump likes to run his mouth. But he didn't inherit his fortune, marry into it or accumulate it by decades of politics. Nor did he get where he is today by making bad business decisions. It seems to me that regardless of how much he talks, or how much his words offend some people, he is exactly the kind of person we need to turn around both the social and economic directions of this country.
he has done a lot, but trump came from a wealthy family and started out working for his father and got control of that company from a young age.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Never thought about his parents or how he got started. Thanks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

Trump is a son of
Fred Trump, a prominent New York City real estate tycoon.[SUP][8][/SUP] He worked for his father's firm, Elizabeth Trump & Son, while attending the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and in 1968 officially joined the company.[SUP][9][/SUP] He was given control of the company in 1971 and renamed it The Trump Organization.[SUP][10][/SUP][SUP][11][/SUP] Trump remains a major figure in the real estate industry in the United States and a celebrity for his prominent media exposure.[SUP][12][/SUP]

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Nothing you've said changes the actual demographics one iota. The Japanese are among the most xenophobic on Earth. Just look where it's gotten them. With a low resident birthrate, you have to have immigration, one way or the other. Or, you end up like Japan - and their situation is getting worse by the year...
We are the most generous country in the world in every aspect. Even if we rigidly stuck to our legal immigration number we are multiple times more generous than the next country. What we have is anarchy and it will destroy our society of it is left unchanged. Both parties are cheering this on and yet they don't live in these communities being destroyed. Their children don't attend schools where English is rarely if ever spoken. It will destabilize their utopian fantasy as well they just don't know it yet. By the time they do it'll be too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
he has done a lot, but trump came from a wealthy family and started out working for his father and got control of that company from a young age.

FDR and JFK - supposed defenders of the "common man" - did the same thing. I'm just saying. (And we probably agree more on Trump than either of us realizes).

Shoeless

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010
I won't vote for Trump in the primary election but if he makes it to the general election then I will. That being said, it would be a lot of fun to watch the left react to his daily comments.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Nice play on words in this title. Good read too.
Random killing Trumps San Francisco's sanctuary city policy

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...mps_san_franciscos_sanctuary_city_policy.html
Liberals getting what they asked for:

"The deterioration of civil society that Newsmachete wrote about today (“When San Francisco and other major cities start becoming as dangerous as Mexico City, we have all lost an alarming number of our liberties”) has already reached the point where television news crews are robbed of their valuable camera equipment, and this happened live, on air yesterday."

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I'll just say that after watching a friend bury his daughter after a three-time deported illegal plowed into her after 5 documented DUIs as well... I side with Trump on the border.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Trump should learn to temper his comments rather than going extreme. If he had simply said that there is a disproportionate number of Mexican criminals (not counting that fact of illegally entering the US) coming here illegally (not sure if that is true or not) a meaningful discussion could have ensued. Nothing wrong with having a candidate stir the pot but he goes too far.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Trump should learn to temper his comments rather than going extreme. If he had simply said that there is a disproportionate number of Mexican criminals (not counting that fact of illegally entering the US) coming here illegally (not sure if that is true or not) a meaningful discussion could have ensued. Nothing wrong with having a candidate stir the pot but he goes too far.
Unfortunately we stupid Americans have reinforced Trump's ludicrous nature by giving him publicity, his own TV show, and, apparently, a platform to be President of the country.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I really think trump has a shot but not a great one at the republican primary. I think he brings a bigger name than walker and Rubio, but they are far milder in their demeanor. I think it's Rubio and walkers to lose in the Republican Party but I don't know if they are strong enough to win the election in 2016.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.