Carr Praises Cooper

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Odell Beckham Jr. showed last year that great route running and an ability to make defensive players miss in traffic is far more important than blazing speed or size. I think that Cooper could have a season like that this year.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
If Cooper stays healthy he will make a difference. His route running is amazing and I'd even say he's close to blazing fast. I don't think there was a receiver that ran a faster time at the combine.

I'd love to have him back. It really presents the other team with problems trying to neutralize him.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
If Cooper stays healthy he will make a difference. His route running is amazing and I'd even say he's close to blazing fast. I don't think there was a receiver that ran a faster time at the combine.

I'd love to have him back. It really presents the other team with problems trying to neutralize him.
He tied for 7th in the 40 yard dash with a 4.42. The fastest time was 4.28 by UAB's JJ Nelson. He was faster than many scouts originally thought, though.

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006
A sub-4.4 40 is blazing in my book. Amari has all the tools to be a perennial Pro Bowler as long as he stays healthy.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
I've never said this about someone I liked, but I think the Raiders was a perfect fit for him.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
The Raiders have some good tools in place. With Carr (and maybe this is the place where Trent turns into the Bama Trent. This is his last chance, that's for sure). And Mack on defense and the veteran pieces there with Bama native Justin Tuck (Coosa County) and Charles Woodson, they would make some serious noise in sayyy...the AFC South. Problem is,they're in the AFC West. Manning is longer in the tooth but just as dangerous. Andy Reid is still a snake oil salesman that can make an otherwise pedestrian QB look like a perennial pro bowler, and the Chargers are the Chargers. Not good enough to win a Super Bowl, but good enough to look like they can...every single year.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Great to hear Amari is already turning heads and working hard. Amari will have over 100 catches this year if Carr and he stays healthy.

rtrbama1

1st Team
May 31, 2015
I can't wait to see Amari take on guys like Richard Sherman, Darrelle Revis, and Aqib Talib.

I can now add the Raiders, Jaguars, and Giants to the list of NFL teams I want to watch.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.