Brandon Ivory a suspect in Tuscaloosa armed robbery

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Dang, a recent grad from The University can't find some sort of a job in the Tuscaloosa area that would prevent such blatant stupidity as this?

:mad::mad::mad:

TRU

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2000
Tampa, FL
Dang, a recent grad from The University can't find some sort of a job in the Tuscaloosa area that would prevent such blatant stupidity as this?

:mad::mad::mad:
He signed with the Texans on May 8, so he would have been making six figures next month even if he got the league minimum. This is just stupidity. Way to throw away your future Brandon.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
He signed with the Texans on May 8, so he would have been making six figures next month even if he got the league minimum. This is just stupidity. Way to throw away your future Brandon.
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think those contracts hold any kind of guarantee unless you at least make the practice squad.
Sadly, it doesn't matter now. He's done.
It's almost to the point where I'm not surprised anymore because it happens every time I turn around.
sip

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Stooooooooooooooopid!!!

I'll never understand it. After 4-5 years in one of, if not THE BEST, controlled environment and personal development systems in the country it's flushed for such a small monetary value. Terrible. Simply a terrible waste.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think those contracts hold any kind of guarantee unless you at least make the practice squad.
Sadly, it doesn't matter now. He's done.
It's almost to the point where I'm not surprised anymore because it happens every time I turn around.
sip
Regardless.....WHY ARE YOU COMMITTING ARMED ROBBERY, WITH CAMP COMING UP IN A MATTER OF WEEKS????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Van Nostran

All-SEC
Jan 27, 2006
3 miles from Bryant Denny Stadium.

There are a lot of holes in that story. 1 - It says he played last year at Alabama as a Senior but isn't still on the team. Hmmmm. 2 - It says they left the scene in a Gray 2003 Toyota Corolla. Do we even know if Brandon Ivory can fit in a Gray 2003 Toyota Corolla?? 3 - It says they were armed with a knife and an assault rifle. Later it says a victim was assaulted but no knife wounds or bullit holes. BS!!

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012
There are a lot of holes in that story. 1 - It says he played last year at Alabama as a Senior but isn't still on the team. Hmmmm. 2 - It says they left the scene in a Gray 2003 Toyota Corolla. Do we even know if Brandon Ivory can fit in a Gray 2003 Toyota Corolla?? 3 - It says they were armed with a knife and an assault rifle. Later it says a victim was assaulted but no knife wounds or bullit holes. BS!!
There's probably more to this story but either way he's in some deep doodoo...

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
There's probably more to this story but either way he's in some deep doodoo...
Pretty stupid, but willing to bet drugs are involved somewhere along that path. Pretty stupid and then drive off in your car with license plates etc. Plus the people probably knew each other. Some people are just pretty dumb. People throw their lives away all the time....

Why does the name Nick Gibson sound familiar?

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Very disappointing. There has to be more to this story. Either way, this is going to be one of those life-changing mistakes for Brandon. Hope he can learn from it, do his time and make something of himself.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.