Link: NFL.com Names UA Players in Top-10 Players to Watch at Each Position

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Click

NFL.com NFL draft analyst Lance Zierlein put together lists of the top-10 players to watch at each position while providing worthwhile insight on each player.

Here is rundown of the Alabama players listed along with Zierlein's take on each player:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
OJ Howard is the biggest mystery since CNS has been here. I'm not sure we've had a guy that talented produce so little. I'm hoping OJ plays a big role in the offense this year and starts producing up to his talent level..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Howard is a mystery... Watching the films... I used to wonder why He didnt really make serious efforts catching the ball.. I think thats why OJ hasn't really earned trust from the coaches and players at time... I think OJ has woke up and he worked hard this summer to get better... so I expect him to get few catches his way and he'll be the threat he should be.

Silverback

1st Team
Oct 5, 2010
Oak Grove
Howard is a mystery... Watching the films... I used to wonder why He didnt really make serious efforts catching the ball.. I think thats why OJ hasn't really earned trust from the coaches and players at time... I think OJ has woke up and he worked hard this summer to get better... so I expect him to get few catches his way and he'll be the threat he should be.
To me the biggest mystery of OJ is why he appears to either drop or not compete for contested catches.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
To me the biggest mystery of OJ is why he appears to either drop or not compete for contested catches.
Yep. If he used his size and frame correctly he should be able to high point and catch any 50/50 ball by "boxing out" the defender..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Ole Miss last year
No way a 5"11 defensive back should get to that ball over Howard. Not only does OJ need to learn to utilize his height he also needs to learn how to shield off defenders with his body..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.