J Taylor takes plea deal, domestic violence charges dropped

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I don't understand your question. The DV charge WAS dropped...
I believe he's asking why would the DV charge be dropped only when Taylor plead guilty to criminal mischief if the girl recants her story and gets charged with filing a false report.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
If he can get that Charges handled in Georgia... and i suspect this one will help him with GA, so he could be playing football elsewhere this fall or next year.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Avid football fans enjoy keeping up with players' stats, how tall is he, what does he weigh, what does he run the forty in, etc...

now we seem to have a new category of info to keep up with...the players' police records.

scrodz

1st Team
Jan 29, 2008
Baltimore, MD
I believe he's asking why would the DV charge be dropped only when Taylor plead guilty to criminal mischief if the girl recants her story and gets charged with filing a false report.
She only recanted the portion about him hurting her neck. The criminal mischief charge is for punching a hole in the door.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
She only recanted the portion about him hurting her neck. The criminal mischief charge is for punching a hole in the door.
I guess it's nearly impossible to recant a hole in a door.

Perhaps: "The hole in the door is only an illusion, not real at all."

Or the fallback..."The hole in the door created itself."

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.