In your opinion....would Hillary make a good POTUS?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Please state your main reason(s) why (in your opinion) she would or would not make a good President.

I'll share my own thoughts later in the thread.

Thanks!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
If you made a list of all the traits you want in a President.....Honest, Trustworthy, Knowledgeable, Foreign Policy Success, Economic Success, Good Communicator......

She doesn't have any of them......

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
No, but I'm not sure there's anyone in the ballpark of being a legitimate Presidential candidate that I would have said "Yes" about.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Unfortunately it is no longer which candidate is the best, it is which is the lesser of two evils. From an experience standpoint she is the equal of any Republican running and way more experienced than some. My biggest concern is what I perceive to be her mean spirited persona and lack of integrity. I will not vote for her and depending on which candidate the Republicans decide on I may sit this one out. I do not need a lecture on how voting is my privilege and duty.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Unfortunately it is no longer which candidate is the best, it is which is the lesser of two evils. From an experience standpoint she is the equal of any Republican running and way more experienced than some. My biggest concern is what I perceive to be her mean spirited persona and lack of integrity. I will not vote for her and depending on which candidate the Republicans decide on I may sit this one out. I do not need a lecture on how voting is my privilege and duty.
It doesn't matter anyway, because elections are now a rigged game with a predetermined winner. The general electorate has no say in who will be the next occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Just for the record though, I don't think she will make a good POTUS. She hasn't shown one positive attribute. To the contrary, she has shown her dishonesty and contempt for the American people and our Constitution.
I'll never vote for a Democrat, and the Republican party has gone out of their way to show how untrustworthy they are.
Unless a viable 3d party candidate arises out of nowhere, I'm likely to sit this one out as well.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
What experience? She was given a US Senator seat, failed at a stint as Sec of State and lost a bid to win the Presidential nomination.

With regards to experience I'd say Paul, Rubio, Cruz, Perry, Kasich, Jindal, Walker, Christie, Bush and Huckabee all have more than she does. At least they have all won multiple elections, and don't have a history of being a failure.

Yes, she is old, but name one accomplishment.

And no, Benghazi doesn't count.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
On one hand, she is bright and has much more experience than The One when he ran the first time.
On the other hand, I believe she is much more ideological that her husband. Or, stated another way, I believe Bill was much more pragmatic than she is. If she would listen to her husband, she (and the United States) would be better served.

The current fellow, when presented with a problem, takes out a ideological sledgehammer and pounds that square peg into his ideological round hole. H might be better than The One. Not that that is saying much.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
No, she would not. She is a liar, a thief, and a murderer. Compared to Obama, she is worse, IMO. Obama has ideals. Hillary does not. She will trample anything and sell out to the highest bidder for whatever reason was necessary to her that day.

Every single candidate on the Republican side would be better than her, and I would wager, so would every potential Democrat candidate as well. Yet today she is the odds on favorite.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
It's weird

I hated her husband, actually campaigned for his competitors, but I look back on his Presidency and compared to most in my lifetime he actually is one of the better Presidents. I'd argue he is #2 (I'm in my mid 40's btw) but you have to consider the field I'm comparing him against

So I've been trying to decide if she and her husband are the same and I'm letting the same people paint her negatively like I did him in my 20's or if she is as bad as I think she is.

The conclusion I've come to is that they are very different. I think she would make a horrible president

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I think Bill wasn't bad (he seems like a sleezy person with all the affairs, but he didn't ruin the country). Considering our last two Presidents, I think Hillary would be worse than the last two by a large margin. She seems to lack integrity, wisdom, and sensibility. Jim Webb and Rubio are the two I hope get the nomination from each party; I could live with either of them as President. Anyone other than those two from either party, and it'll be a choice of the lesser of two evils. The only candidate from either side I would rank lower than Hillary is probably Trump because, while he has business sense, he seems to lack any filter when he speaks and is just an obnoxious personality.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
If you made a list of all the traits you want in a President.....Honest, Trustworthy, Knowledgeable, Foreign Policy Success, Economic Success, Good Communicator......

She doesn't have any of them......
I totally agree. Lack of INTEGRITY. She wants to be the first woman President so bad, she'd sell her soul to Satan to get that lofty position and could give a rat's a… about the American people.

And a disciple of Saul Alinsky.

Want to totally destroy a polygraph machine? Just give her a lie detector exam!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
No, but I'm not sure there's anyone in the ballpark of being a legitimate Presidential candidate that I would have said "Yes" about.
Do you want to hear that voice ringing in your ears for the next 4 to 8 years? I don't!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
If you don't vote for someone else, you are in reality voting for HER. Anything's got to be better than her. People applaud her just as if they were ROBOTS. Don't people have a brain and can think for themselves?

It may be time for a woman president, but please NOT this woman!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
What experience? She was given a US Senator seat, failed at a stint as Sec of State and lost a bid to win the Presidential nomination.

With regards to experience I'd say Paul, Rubio, Cruz, Perry, Kasich, Jindal, Walker, Christie, Bush and Huckabee all have more than she does. At least they have all won multiple elections, and don't have a history of being a failure.

Yes, she is old, but name one accomplishment.

And no, Benghazi doesn't count.
You left out her experience as a First Lady. How can you be a First Lady when you're not even a lady IMHO.

One accomplishment: refusal to bake cookies.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Heavens no !!! She would be an unmitagated disaster, which we certainly don't need following our current disaster. I question the patriotism of anyone that would vote for her. She has no, zero, nada accomplishments as a senator, Secretary of State or even as First Lady. She is a proven liar, many times over and a thief. (Remember her and Bill stripping the WH on their way out)

On top of her many failures, she has blood on her hands from Benghazi, which she's still lying about.

BTW, sitting this one out makes no sense. If you're against her, then vote against her, don't be a spectator as our great country crumbles. :mad:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.