To my Tide friends

98Champions

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 22, 2009
Stabler's always been my all time favorite player. He's the reason I started watching NFL in mid 70's.. My Friend met him in New Orleans many years ago said he was awesome guy. Was driving expensive convertible with a beautiful young gal riding shotgun. That part should surprise no one. lol

owenfieldreams

Big-12 All American
Sep 8, 2002
galveston tx. usa
delpapabud.com
Stabler's always been my all time favorite player. He's the reason I started watching NFL in mid 70's.. My Friend met him in New Orleans many years ago said he was awesome guy. Was driving expensive convertible with a beautiful young gal riding shotgun. That part should surprise no one. lol
John McClain, past pres. of the NFL writers assoc. wrote a wonderful front page piece on The Snake in the Houston Chronicle sports section. Among many legendary stories that McClain related was an Oiler game in which Stabler started incredibly hung over and proceeded to throw four INT's in the first half. At halftime he was puking his guts out in the locker room but in the second have he led the team all the way back to a tie. I think the Oilers eventually lost the game but Stabler simply added to his legendary status.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.