My Friend Was Slightly Mistaken About The Snake!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Upon's Snake's passing, I posted on Facebook saying that it was a very sad day for me personally, and that I thought he was one of the greatest Quarterback's ever.
There were several replies to my post, one from a lady friend who I went to high school with but haven't seen in forever.
She wrote, "If I'm not mistaken, I remember him when he won the Heisman Trophy at Auburn" lol...
Needless to say a bunch of my buddies set her straight...lol
Moral of the story--Some folks simply aren't football fans :)
sip

James Eagle

1st Team
Aug 9, 2011
North Georgia
Upon's Snake's passing, I posted on Facebook saying that it was a very sad day for me personally, and that I thought he was one of the greatest Quarterback's ever.
There were several replies to my post, one from a lady friend who I went to high school with but haven't seen in forever.
She wrote, "If I'm not mistaken, I remember him when he won the Heisman Trophy at Auburn" lol...
sip

Kenny is smiling about this slight mistake!

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
sip
Your friend has a characteristic in common with Mrs. Basket Case...sometimes right, sometimes wrong, never an angstrom of doubt in her mind.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.