FSU Players Banned From Bars

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
Ok, I may be stating the obvious, but, the drinking age is still 21, right? So, if you are playing college football, you are most probably not 21 years old yet. So, if the bars are doing what they are supposed to be doing, no FSU students should be allowed in bars anyhow.

Just saying......

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Ok, I may be stating the obvious, but, the drinking age is still 21, right? So, if you are playing college football, you are most probably not 21 years old yet. So, if the bars are doing what they are supposed to be doing, no FSU students should be allowed in bars anyhow.

Just saying......
The legal drinking age is 21. That doesn't prohibit bars from allowing someone under 21 to enter.

MN-Tide

1st Team
Jan 2, 2007
Minneapolis, MN

Just saying......
That's an interesting question. I've never seen the statistics on average age of players. My guess is that most are under 21, but I suspect that a large percentage are of legal age. That would almost certainly be true of the upper classmen.

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
I live in Texas, and if you are under 21 years old you cannot get into a bar. Sure, there are exceptions, like if they serve food and alcohol, but Jimbo didn't tell them they could not eat. He told them they could not go into a bar - which they should not be able to get into anyway.
I agree with MN-Tide, most are under 21 years old.
Typically, Freshmen are between 17 and 18, Sophomores between 18 and 19, Juniors between 19 and 20, and Seniors are between 20 and 21.
Very few players should be of legal age to drink and therefore get into a bar.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.