Link: LB Ben Davis Updates

matt632001

Jan 6, 2014
Re: Ben Davis Adds Fifth Star

What are the chances of Bama landing five stars Ben Davis, Demetris Robertson, Lyndell Wilson, and Marlon Davidson? All four = #1 class?

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia

What are the chances of Bama landing five stars Ben Davis, Demetris Robertson, Lyndell Wilson, and Marlon Davidson? All four = #1 class?
I think our five stars will be Ben Davis, Lyndell Wilson, Gregory Little and hopefully Rashan Gary.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I think our five stars will be Ben Davis, Lyndell Wilson, Gregory Little and hopefully Rashan Gary.
I like your first 3 but Gary is trending against us now but you never know. Robertson is a possibility but Davidson is a big Barn lean with his half brother already there. We also have a good chance with 5* DT Rashard Lawrence from Monroe, LA (we have a good recent history with Monroe kids).

I just read Michigan hired Gary's HS coach to be their recruiting coordinator and there are 2 alums of his HS playing at Mich now. I would say Gary is a fairly big lean to Mich.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I like your first 3 but Gary is trending against us now but you never know. Robertson is a possibility but Davidson is a big Barn lean with his half brother already there. We also have a good chance with 5* DT Rashard Lawrence from Monroe, LA (we have a good recent history with Monroe kids).

I just read Michigan hired Gary's HS coach to be their recruiting coordinator and there are 2 alums of his HS playing at Mich now. I would say Gary is a fairly big lean to Mich.
If not us, I`m definitely pulling for the Wolverines!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Davis told BOL Alabama is his new leader after his weekend visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL

His dad was one of the most under-rated players all-time at UA. I was always a big fan of his but playing on the same D with biscuit and DT, it's easy to get overlooked.

BamaEyeDoc

Scout Team
Oct 6, 2006

Unfortunately, rivals has his listed as visiting AU this weekend. Wish he would cancel that trip.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

Unfortunately, rivals has his listed as visiting AU this weekend. Wish he would cancel that trip.
I wouldn't worry too much there. Opportunity for playing time is pretty similar, he's a UA legacy and the au recruiting machine isn't want it used to be without trooper and looper and their special party weekends.

All things being equal Bama is a much better landing spot for him or any linebacker.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.