Report: Alabama to Play Xavier in Orlando Classic on November 26

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
1. Hopefully we have a better showing against them on a neutral court than we did at their place last year. That game wasn't as close as the score indicated, they dominated us in that game.

2. If we win and Wichita State wins, then we go up against WSU/Gregg Marshall in round 2. I'm not unrealistic so I won't be holding my breathe waiting on this to happen but I would LLLOOOVVVEEE to knock off WSU.

SavanaBama

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 25, 2000
Huntsville, AL
The last time I attended this tourney (2009 -- it was the "Old Spice Classic" then; and looks like "Advocare" is the sponsor this year), all teams played multiple games. We played Thursday (won), Friday (lost), and Sunday (won). Pretty sure the format is the same this time -- games on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. Everyone has Saturday off to enjoy Disney parks.

If you haven't been to the venue, it's a great place. Numerous facilities for lots of on-going events. We enjoyed 2009 so much that we're returning this year. Made reservations for my husband and I a few weeks ago. Anthony Travel does a great job. (We also used them to attend the Paradise Jam in USVI in 2010 -- oh my, the memories of that sad loss to the St. Peters Peacocks :rolleyes:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.