Appears to be More Issues within the Texas Athletic Department

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
"In previous meetings, Fenves has expressed concern and told Patterson of the need to change an approach that some see as impersonal or even arrogant."

Sound to me like Patterson fits right in where he's at.

(Funny how they can recognize it in others....)

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
"In previous meetings, Fenves has expressed concern and told Patterson of the need to change an approach that some see as impersonal or even arrogant."

Sound to me like Patterson fits right in where he's at.

(Funny how they can recognize it in others....)
Good point. Who us? You gotta be kidding.

It sounds like the place I used to work. When orders were down, or in a slump, you could always count on management going on the warpath and nitpick the place (and us) to death. But when we have lots of orders, well the nitpicking stopped. That reminded me of the place I used to work when the article said something about winning a lot of games would help a lot.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I wonder what the average salary of the assistant coaches is its over 100K per year. I can see the grad assistants getting free meals. But if you making that much to coach you can afford to buy you own lunch. IMHO
As the link I posted mentions, this goes for all programs. It's not just football coaches. Assistants on the non-revenue teams don't make that much.

Also, a school that makes as much as Texas doesn't need to be penny-pinching over $300,000.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.