Tennessee Facing Federal Sexual Violence Investigation

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Makes the choice of recruiting athletes of questionable character a bit more important.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Since when did it become so hard for football players to find women who are willing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Since when did it become so hard for football players find women who are willing?

You make a very good point. Sexual violence/misconduct is an unforgivable offense. With that being said I hope all allegations are in fact true and not made up and/or false.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Oh brother, is this becoming a college trend, or are schools paying more "attention" to situations like this now that these others have hit so much media.
I tend to believe there's a whole lot more news and information coming out these days, and women are being blamed less and less as well as listened to more when they claim an assault. So, as I know these types of assaults have been going on since men and women started breathing, the statistics say the there is a trend of fewer assaults each year. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
IMHO, these assaults are mostly a by-product of a kids' upbringing.

When you look at all the players on a college football team......there's not that many who get into trouble like this. Most of them do what they're supposed to do because that's how they were raised.

Sure some may get a speeding ticket...but these others who commit crimes like B&E, GTA, A&B, etc......that's a sign of poor (or non-existent) parenting.

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.

When you look at all the players on a college football team......there's not that many who get into trouble like this. Most of them do what they're supposed to do because that's how they were raised.

Sure some may get a speeding ticket...but these others who commit crimes like B&E, GTA, A&B, etc......that's a sign of poor (or non-existent) parenting.
I agree.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

GTA?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.