Question: Who is Rivals 5* from Georgia That Likes Bama? (Update: Nate McBride)

jabcmb01

Jul 18, 2015
Re: Peach state *****

Big talent, I would love to see him in Crimson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Re: Peach state *****

Can we change the title of this thread to his name? :cool2:

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
We have a huge lead and been leading for awhile. Uga is putting a ton of pressure on him though. He loves our coaches and tradition of lbs. we have proved our lb go to the league. We could be getting Davis and Mack in this class and Moses and mcbride in the next. If foster continues to make the strides he's been making and takes it to the next level. It will pay off huge with recruits. Everyone loves foster and he's a great ambassador to our university

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We have a huge lead and been leading for awhile. Uga is putting a ton of pressure on him though. He loves our coaches and tradition of lbs. we have proved our lb go to the league. We could be getting Davis and Mack in this class and Moses and mcbride in the next. If foster continues to make the strides he's been making and takes it to the next level. It will pay off huge with recruits. Everyone loves foster and he's a great ambassador to our university
Good to hear from you Jam. I read he was in a car accident, broke his wrist that will require surgery and is out for the season. His dad is an asst coach at his HS and he said they are very blessed and hoping for a speedy recovery which makes me think he is lucky to just have a broken wrist.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Latest story on AJC says his top two are TOSU and the good guys. He barely gives Delusion U two breaths.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.