Woman Self-Gratifying Rear Ends A Van

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
In my efforts to not let DBF be the only news pervert...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3159141/Woman-driver-smashed-van-pleasuring-sex-toy.html

A woman crashed into the back of a van while using a sex toy when she was stuck in traffic.
The Mini driver lurched forwards and hit the vehicle in front of her after apparently getting distracted at the wheel.
The driver of the van, who was delivering fish to restaurants, initially worried that he would be sacked for his involvement in the accident. But when bosses at his company, M&J Seafood, checked video footage they saw that the other motorist had been using a vibrator.

The jokes write themselves...!!!!!

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
Coach Saban has frequently warned of the pitfalls of self gratification. Not sure if he meant it in that context, though.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
In my efforts to not let DBF be the only news pervert...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3159141/Woman-driver-smashed-van-pleasuring-sex-toy.html

A woman crashed into the back of a van while using a sex toy when she was stuck in traffic.
The Mini driver lurched forwards and hit the vehicle in front of her after apparently getting distracted at the wheel.
The driver of the van, who was delivering fish to restaurants, initially worried that he would be sacked for his involvement in the accident. But when bosses at his company, M&J Seafood, checked video footage they saw that the other motorist had been using a vibrator.

The jokes write themselves...!!!!!
A lot of fish odor in the air I'll bet. :eek:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.