"cheating website" Ashley Madison hacked, users outed (DO NOT POST LIST OR LINK!)

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Re: "cheating website" Ashley Madison hacked, 36 Million users to be outed

Honestly I'm just shocked that it's been a full day and we haven't heard Bill Clinton's name yet.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

Honestly I'm just shocked that it's been a full day and we haven't heard Bill Clinton's name yet.
I'm guessing he has used.....an alias.....

Jefferson Williams
Clinton Jefferson
JW Clinton
etc

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

But a person's credit card will show their real name.
Not if you use a burner card. I'm no advocate for spouses cheating or the AM website. However, if you are a married person using it why in the world would you ever use your real name, real email address, or real debit card lol. Just use an alias with a burner email account and burner prepaid Visa card. Blows my mind that people actually used their real information on a website like that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Not if you use a burner card. I'm no advocate for spouses cheating or the AM website. However, if you are a married person using it why in the world would you ever use your real name, real email address, or real debit card lol. Just use an alias with a burner email account and burner prepaid Visa card. Blows my mind that people actually used their real information on a website like that..
Many online processors won't accept pre-paid debit cards (assuming that's what you mean by 'burner card'). I have no idea if AM is one that would accept those or not.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
"cheating website" Ashley Madison hacked, 36 Million users to be outed

Many online processors won't accept pre-paid debit cards (assuming that's what you mean by 'burner card'). I have no idea if AM is one that would accept those or not.
You may be right about that but I would be surprised if they didn't accept pre-paid Visa cards. They are only activated once money is on there so there isn't really any risk on their side. Still, you have to admit it's rather dumb to use your real name and email address. You can make a fake yahoo/aol/gmail account in minutes..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

So guys - you're telling me that girl I've been corresponding with on Honey Boo-Boo dot com is......probably not interested in playing "let's see what this feels like?"

And may not even be a girl?

:(

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

Clinton doesn't need Ashley Madison to cheat.
No, he does not. He just jets off to Jeffery Epstein's island of neophytes.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

You calling out Bart Ehrman?? Would love to see that debate!! :)
Hey, MOAN!!!

Guess who's coming to Dallas to debate?

Sept 18, 2015 Dallas, TX Debate with Justin Bass:
Did Jesus Consider Himself God? University of Texas in Dallas

Bass is an adjunct professor at my seminary. From the looks of his LinkedIn page, he's probably early 30s with a PhD.

I've never met him

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

And in what must be bizarre, Alabama leads the nation in adulterers on Dolly Madison per captia
I assume you mean Ashley Madison, not Dolly Madison, though when I visit Alabama I'm reminded that the locals apparently enjoy baked goods quite a lot.

As for Ashley Madison participation, it just proves that barners are low-down cheaters, as everyone knows Bama fans are too stupid to use computers. :biggrin:

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

The weirdest thing about that to me was that, while we were number 1, Mississippi was number 49.
My wife, Oxford, MS, native just turned my tickle box over, when I told her the stats. "They can't afford it." :D

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

The weirdest thing about that to me was that, while we were number 1, Mississippi was number 49.
the entire state takes turns on 6/7 laptops, they'll get around to it

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.