"cheating website" Ashley Madison hacked, users outed (DO NOT POST LIST OR LINK!)

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Re: "cheating website" Ashley Madison hacked, 36 Million users to be outed

Artur Davis' name was found, although I'm not familiar with that site or how legit (or not) it may be.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-black-c...p-convention-official-found-on-ashleymadison/

Of course he is denying it: http://www.wsfa.com/story/29852199/artur-davis-responds-to-ashley-madison-account-claims

I'm not sure how I feel about all this; it sure is fun seeing these people who had affairs or were trying to have affairs outed but, hackers scare the crap out of me. What happens if some hacker group decides that hate a company or site that I have data stored on and releases it for the world to see. That's just not right and these people should be hunted down and thrown in jail. Unfortunately, most of the world gives hackers a slap on the wrist. The hacker who took down the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live over Christmas basically got community service and has to work with law enforcement to hunt other hackers. That's not good enough IMO, they should be in jail for life.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/21/technology/ashley-madison-ruined-lives/index.html

And now the fallout begins........

"Ana" is a highly educated business woman in her 40s who is finalizing a divorce with her husband.
She stayed up late Thursday rapidly texting eight married men with whom she had relationships after finding them on Ashley Madison.
She said the men are all worried their wives will use search tools now available online to find the email addresses they used to sign up for the cheating site.
Meanwhile, Ana is concerned about her job in finance. Her clients are couples and small businesses. These are highly personal relationships. If they plug in her email address into any of the available Ashley Madison searches, she'll be exposed. And maybe even fired.

================

I wonder if her texting these married men is really very smart - but then again.......never mind

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Having a hard time feeling sorry for any of the cheaters who have to deal with the fallout from this...

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

Having a hard time feeling sorry for any of the cheaters who have to deal with the fallout from this...
same

so far everything has been easily verifiable, people used credit cards. Sooner or later someone will get outed that didn't use the service. Apparently you can use any email address to set up an account. It doesn't need to be accurate or verified someone used barrackobama@whitehouse.gov for instance. I hate it for those people

I've also seen people on reddit say, "I signed up 5-6 years ago when I was single and curious then I met and married someone 3 years ago, what do I do?" Sucks for them too

But the active cheaters? I hate to see anyone's privacy violated but I'll call it Karma and not be sad for them

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al

Men are dogs no doubt but like dogs there are different breeds. My wife who I have been married to over thirty years I rather die then do something like this to her. No I don't feel no remorse for these scum of the earth people.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

Same. Aside from the obvious violent acts, I'm not sure there is much worse you can do to a spouse. I feel bad the spouses of the cheaters though.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

there was an extremely terrified single gay guy posting on reddit that had used one of the AM sites to meet guys while living in the States. Nothing wrong with that except in Saudi Arabia the penalty for homosexual acts is death. That guy I feel bad for. He was making plans to flee the country, I hope he made it and I am sure there are others like him. The rest are scum that deserve everything they are getting.

now here's another holier than thou caught http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...a-tzortzis-found-on-ashley-madison-hack-list/

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I forgot which news outlet, but one of them was quoting some supposed expert who said that many of the addresses are totally fictional and the reason Alabama seemed to have the most cheaters by far, while MS was in 49th, was because Alabama was the first state in the alphabet. That seemed likely to me...

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

I forgot which news outlet, but one of them was quoting some supposed expert who said that many of the addresses are totally fictional and the reason Alabama seemed to have the most cheaters by far, while MS was in 49th, was because Alabama was the first state in the alphabet. That seemed likely to me...
me too

the emails that haven't done any transactions should all be discarded imo, but Duggar, the Creepy Christian youtuber and the Islamic guy I posted above all have Credit Cards with transactions on AM.

The Islamic guy is trying to claim that someone stole his CC info, which is plausible, but as is pointed out in that article whomever used his credit card also happened to be traveling to the same countries and cities as him...

Duggar admitted to being a scumbag

The youtuber said god forgave him, which is very convenient for him

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Former Congressman Artur Davis' name popped up, but he is saying it is a hack. He is running for mayor of Montgomery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed

This story and thread are both :pDT_popc1: worthy. So I am enjoying the heck out of this story.

Now I don't necessary like hackers (because they can make great careers with their skills if they went legitimate) but in this case....GO HACKERS GO. There are few things in life I find more despicable then cheaters. So everybody that is being "outed" (especially a youtube christian vlogger), I am enjoying their embarrassment.

Ashley Madison is for the scum and I am glad they are getting embarrassed. #goAshleyMadisonHackgo.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
"cheating website" Ashley Madison hacked, 36 Million users to be outed

The Ashley Madison list for Alabama is very easy to find through Google. Looking through it now to see who I know. Was gonna post it here but not sure how the mods would feel about because of how the information was obtained.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

The Ashley Madison list for Alabama is very easy to find through Google. Looking through it now to see who I know. Was gonna post it here but not sure how the mods would feel about because of how the information was obtained.
Don't. There is great doubt about the accuracy of the identities and addresses and posting the list here in full could get us into a defamation problem...

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Don't. There is great doubt about the accuracy of the identities and addresses and posting the list here in full could get us into a defamation problem...
I definitely won't. I kind of thought the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

me too

the emails that haven't done any transactions should all be discarded imo, but Duggar, the Creepy Christian youtuber and the Islamic guy I posted above all have Credit Cards with transactions on AM.

The Islamic guy is trying to claim that someone stole his CC info, which is plausible, but as is pointed out in that article whomever used his credit card also happened to be traveling to the same countries and cities as him...

Duggar admitted to being a scumbag

The youtuber said god forgave him, which is very convenient for him
I was talking to God today and He said he most certainly had not forgiven that You Tuber but he would if the Christian would send Selmaborntidefan a faith donation as ps nance for evil THEN He would.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I was talking to God today and He said he most certainly had not forgiven that You Tuber but he would if the Christian would send Selmaborntidefan a faith donation as ps nance for evil THEN He would.
Sad thing is that, if these TV jerks go in front of a camera and weep genuinely enough, they will be forgiven by a huge slice of their donating audience...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Sad thing is that, if these TV jerks go in front of a camera and weep genuinely enough, they will be forgiven by a huge slice of their donating audience...
that is a key element in the cycle of grift. it demonstrates the humanity of the grifter to the griftee and lets the griftee relate

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

Forgiven by a huge slice, yes. A smaller slice of their donating audience would revere them for it and blame gays, the media or some other boogeyman for causing their transgression. They'd be a hero to at least some.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

The head of the Louisiana GOP was "doing oppositional research" yeah, ok

because, you know when you run a law firm you get your law clerks to research cheating websites under your name, with your credit card

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/08/louisiana_gop_ashley_madison.html

The director of the statewide Republican Party said via text message that an account was created under his name and his former personal credit card billing address in connection with the work of his law firm, Doré Jeansonne. He declined to say who he was using the account for.

"As the state's leading opposition research firm, our law office routinely searches public records, online databases and websites of all types to provide clients with comprehensive reports," Doré said via text message. "Our utilization of this site was for standard opposition research. Unfortunately, it ended up being a waste of money and time."

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.