"cheating website" Ashley Madison hacked, users outed (DO NOT POST LIST OR LINK!)

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Re: "cheating website" Ashley Madison hacked, 36 Million users to be outed

$20 says there is a new duggar family reality show title "forgiveness" (or they could steal the title "fireproof") within the next year.
The dad and the baby factory have been pushing for a new show where they council victims of sexual assault. Seriously

This may have effectively killed it but these lunatics actually thought people would want to see them give Christian counseling to "help people like we did our kids"

but as desperate as they seem to want to stay on TV I am sure you are right

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

The dad and the baby factory have been pushing for a new show where they council victims of sexual assault. Seriously

This may have effectively killed it but these lunatics actually thought people would want to see them give Christian counseling to "help people like we did our kids"

but as desperate as they seem to want to stay on TV I am sure you are right
well, the market for nonsense like that seems pretty strong.

i always loved the de-motivational poster that had the duggars (i think it was them) saying that lady parts are not meant to be a clown car

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

Is there anything that the Christian Kardashians could do that would be so delusional or tone-deaf that it would actually surprise people?

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida

I'm tickled pink that Ashley Madison account holders are being outed. That organization's commercials have bothered me for years. Whatever happened to the days where people inclined to cheat had to be creative and smart in order to have an affair and not get caught? This whole "give us your money and we'll make it easy for you to get a li'l strange" is just lazy. ;)

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN

I'm curious. How is this not prostitution?

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida

I'm curious. How is this not prostitution?
Both parties are paying, not just one, and what/how those two parties choose to do between themselves is at their sole discretion. Maybe discretion isn't the right word, but you get my meaning.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

Both parties are paying, not just one, and what/how those two parties choose to do between themselves is at their sole discretion. Maybe discretion isn't the right word, but you get my meaning.
there are many that believe that prostitutes do work through these sites and/or apps. Tinder users regularly report being propositioned by them I'd bet that many of the actual women on AM are

and from what i've heard women on AM are free to join

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009

Is there anything that the Christian Kardashians could do that would be so delusional or tone-deaf that it would actually surprise people?
Nope.

IMO they have gotten used to the money coming in, and did not take it as a win fall. When that happens it appears that people will do some even crazier things that what they did to get started in the first place just to keep the money rolling in. I doubt they could pull off a call me Cait with their target audience though. :)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

I'm tickled pink that Ashley Madison account holders are being outed. That organization's commercials have bothered me for years. Whatever happened to the days where people inclined to cheat had to be creative and smart in order to have an affair and not get caught? This whole "give us your money and we'll make it easy for you to get a li'l strange" is just lazy. ;)
hah. i hadn't even thought of the lazy angle. nice

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN

Do you know what prostitution is?
Believe it or not, yes. And, sorry, I was rushed so I wasn't clear in my question
If Ashley Madison had a reason to be perceived as having any kind of ethical standards, I'd agree that it's not prostitution. They wouldn't have been able to get off the ground unless they knew they had some women in the mix. I'd wager money that there were some women on that site that were recruited and/or paid to do so. Maybe legally AM couldn't do that officially. But, I have no doubt it happened. What I really meant to ask was, "How could this site work if it didn't have some level of prostitution?"

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Believe it or not, yes. And, sorry, I was rushed so I wasn't clear in my question
If Ashley Madison had a reason to be perceived as having any kind of ethical standards, I'd agree that it's not prostitution. They wouldn't have been able to get off the ground unless they knew they had some women in the mix. I'd wager money that there were some women on that site that were recruited and/or paid to do so. Maybe legally AM couldn't do that officially. But, I have no doubt it happened. What I really meant to ask was, "How could this site work if it didn't have some level of prostitution?"
It certainly had to be a good springboard for it...

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

I see what you're saying but I don't really think it's prostitution. Prostitution is money for sex. On the AM site, people are paying to have access to the network of people on the site and to be able to communicate with them. What people do when they meet up is between those two people. Like I said originally, I get what you're saying but legally this isn't close to being prostitution..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

The same could be said for any dating website, could it not?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

there have been reports over the years from Women who claimed to be paid by Ashley Maddison, not for sex but to communicate with Men as if they were interested. Apparently AM required men to buy credits (Josh Duggar bought 1,000 of them) in order to send a receive messages. So they had women on staff who would send messages of interest to idiots like Duggar who would then have to pay to read the message. Google it, its out there. This isn't prostitution, more of subsidizing catfishing

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

I see what you're saying but I don't really think it's prostitution. Prostitution is money for sex. On the AM site, people are paying to have access to the network of people on the site and to be able to communicate with them. What people do when they meet up is between those two people. Like I said originally, I get what you're saying but legally this isn't close to being prostitution..

but there was an "Affair Guarantee" pay $250 and they guaranteed an affair withing 3 months (again got this from the Josh Duggar story as he took advantage of this offer)

My bet is that they knew that most people wouldn't bother to fight for a refund out of embarrassment. I don't know if AM paid girls to go do this but I do seriously doubt it.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
"cheating website" Ashley Madison hacked, 36 Million users to be outed

but there was an "Affair Guarantee" pay $250 and they guaranteed an affair withing 3 months (again got this from the Josh Duggar story as he took advantage of this offer)

My bet is that they knew that most people wouldn't bother to fight for a refund out of embarrassment. I don't know if AM paid girls to go do this but I do seriously doubt it.
I know people who have used the site. The way the site works is you have to buy "credits" in order to communicate with other members (through the AM website). The affair guarantee is basically saying that if you pay to communicate with the members of our network you will find somebody with common likes and a common goal. You don't pay $250 to sleep with someone. You pay the money to have full access (communication, bios, etc.) to the members of their network. At least that's the way I understood it..

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I know people who have used the site. The way the site works is you have to buy "credits" in order to communicate with other members (through the AM website). The affair guarantee is basically saying that if you pay to communicate with the members of our network you will find somebody with common likes and a common goal. You don't pay $250 to sleep with someone. You pay the money to have full access (communication, bios, etc.) to the members of their network. At least that's the way I understood it..

They would be "ex-friends" of mine...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

Inquiring minds want to know......was Manti Teo's name found anywhere on here?

Humor is good for the soul so as an almost divorcee, here's an appropriate one:

A woman married 20 years to the same man comes home one day as he's sitting and watching the Braves lose. Er, play. And she points her
finger at him and says, "I'm moving to Nevada. I just found out I can get paid $100 a pop for what I've been giving you for free for years." The
husband rushes past his wife into the bedroom and starts packing a suitcase. "What are you doing?" she asks.

"I'm buying a ticket to Nevada and gonna see how in the world you're able to live on $200 a year."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.