How would you describe President Obama in one word?

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
The reason is picked divisive is one of the talking points about him was how would bridge the racial divide; it's gotten worse since he's been president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Has the word "evil" been used yet or should I save that for the "How would you describe President Hillary in one word?" thread.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

To quote Renee Zellweger, "Kay-tastrophe."

I believe a century from now, historians and political scientists will look back on this administration as the one during which (from of which?) the United States received a series of unrecoverable body blows which set in motion a train of events from which they never recovered.

Last edited:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

To quote Renee Zellweger, "Kay-tastrophe."

I believe a century from now, historians and political scientists will look back on this administration as the one during which (from of which?) the United States received a series of unrecoverable body blows which set in motion a train of events from which they never recovered.

I fear you are correct, sir.

There is [at least] one way in which this could end up being a good thing for this of us in Alabama and/or the South but, for brevity's sake, I'll save that for a different conversation.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I fear you are correct, sir.

There is [at least] one way in which this could end up being a good thing for this of us in Alabama and/or the South but, for brevity's sake, I'll save that for a different conversation.
Some will interpret this as a slap at the President because he is a Democrat. There is nobody on this board that would rather vote Democratic more than I would, but they have so far abandoned (and actually made war on) the principles that made that party great that I cannot, in good conscience, vote for a Democrat.
Republicans are, historically, just a creepy bunch, but frequently they are the lesser of two evils. When I vote other than third party, it is frequently for a Republican, but it never feels right. I wish I could vote for a Thomas Jefferson-John Randolph. Alas, that breed is long dead and gone.
Abe Lincoln wasn't right about much, but he was spot on with this prediction:
Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years. At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer. If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.
I'm afraid we are in the process of national suicide and BHO is one of the main actors in that demise. He exploits our greatest weakness, which is a sense of fair play and cheering for the underdog. Mind you, he is not an underdog, but most Americans have seen or read about black people being given a bad deal, and this was our chance to apologize and say sorry to all the real victims of injustice. He exploited that nobility of sentiment and used it to ruin the United States.
Lincoln asserted that around the world opponents of self-government were watching the United States to see if people really had the capacity to govern themselves. Obama's answer to that question is an emphatic no, they really don't. They are too self-absorbed to pay attention and too selfish to think beyond their own immediate personal needs. I'm afraid it will be centuries before people get another chance to try self-government again. In the meantime, as my closest Democrat friend says, latch onto the most benevolent dictator you can find and back him, hoping you don't come to his malevolent attention.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.