Prayers for chattanooga

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
My town got hit last Thursday by a young man who had his life before him but chose the road of radicalism and killed 5 unarmed service members. He was sent by his family to Jordan to get away from his circle of friends/substance abuse. These murders have affected all of us deeply here in Chatt-town and the emotions are still very raw days later. Clearly, the families of the fallen servicemen are uppermost in our thoughts. Gunnery Sgt. Thomas Sullivan, Staff Sgt. David Wyatt, Sgt. Carson Holmquist. Lance Cpl. Squire "Skip" Wells and on Saturday, sailor Randall Smith succumbed to his wounds. Let's not forget these brave men who served our nation.

The killer, I will forget his name as he was contemptible and not worth the effort to remember. As an immigrant myself, I love this country, warts & all. When I became a citizen, I swore to defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic. While I am way too old to be in the military, I would take up arms to defend the homeland if it became necessary. What has heartened me in these dark days, is that the Chattanooga Muslim community stood up to be counted as Chattanoogans, Tennesseans, and, more importantly, Americans. I wish more of their religious persuasion would do the same and loudly.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.