Hottest actresses in commercials

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
lots of blondes that hot out there, Alex Daddario is one of the hottest women on the planet, Google Alexandra Daddario True Detective or even better watch season one it was fantastic. I can't post the images from it here (in case you needed further incentive to watch it)

Strong to quite strong.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
If you go on youtube.com and search "Lesbian Mountain" -- it's funny.....a parody of Brokeback Mountain.....i'd link it, but there is one bad word in the last 2-3 seconds... but it's pretty funny.....and the At&t girl is one of the Lesbians....
Dang it. I'm not going to get any work done today...

LOL! "You don't wanna' quit her." "Yeah, yeah, quitters never win." "Let's just think this through."

Last edited:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
lots of blondes that hot out there, Alex Daddario is one of the hottest women on the planet, Google Alexandra Daddario True Detective or even better watch season one it was fantastic. I can't post the images from it here (in case you needed further incentive to watch it)

Let's just leave at this, if I were single and she hopped into bed with me I wouldn't say no. ;)

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Some very good nominations for sure....but seriously.....it's time to bring out the heavy artillery.....

Just my personal opinion, but Charlotte McKinney reminds me of Pamela Anderson. They're almost cartoonish. And, they give off that "trying-too-hard" vibe.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.