Depth Chart

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Think it should be noted those are not LivingCrimson's views. That is a screenshot of a BamaMag article.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Maybe the name should be Seeing Crimson (as in, incredibly shaded Crimson-colored glasses), rather than Living Crimson.

4 months or so after their last game, the 2012 OL had two first round choices, plus another guy who had both an Outland and a Rimington in his trophy case. Made Georgia and Notre Dame look like FCS defenses in the SECCG and the BCSNCG.

And somebody's saying in August that 2015 will be better? I want some of what he's smoking.
There's at least 1 sure fire first round pick on the line now - Cam Robinson. I bet by the end of the season another first round talent emerges. Our center has a very good shot of playing in the NFL also. I'm not saying it will be better than 2012 but I'm not going to dismiss that argument in August either..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
Reasons to be depressed:
One thing the past lines had was Fluker, I don't know if we will see another run blocker like him any time soon.
Experience counts and we are pretty short
We have no depth, especially at tackle.
Our starting left guard will play his first college football snap against Wisconsin.

Reasons to be hopeful:
Starting center very experienced and the calls will be on point. He's also improved every year
Left tackle one of the best in college football
Right side combo of Bozeman and Jackson has the potential to be a force in run blocking, they weigh 635 lbs between them
OL coach has done an outstanding job preparing our #2's in the past - hopefully won't be need again but it's critical when it is.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.