Speculation Confirmed: Barners Would Rather Witness a Win Against Bama than a NC!

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I got a big laugh of the Game Day Bunker they did as a simucast. Not showing the game but showing Coach Jack Crowe and Rob Pate's x barn player in a bar in Bham. Its on you tube and its better than reading www. al.cam. Its pretty funny to listen to Jack Crowe in the 4th. This was last years Iron Bowl .

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I got a big laugh of the Game Day Bunker they did as a simucast. Not showing the game but showing Coach Jack Crowe and Rob Pate's x barn player in a bar in Bham. Its on you tube and its better than reading www. al.cam. Its pretty funny to listen to Jack Crowe in the 4th. This was last years Iron Bowl .
This pretty much sums that video up...

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I've said it before, but a lot of Auburn fans root against Alabama more than they cheer for Auburn. If they could commit murder suicide with Alabama they would. That's why, when I see Alabama fans say they'll cheer against Auburn no matter what (even if Auburn winning helps Alabama win a championship), it bothers me. I'm an Alabama fan. Auburn is a far lesser consideration.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I've said it before, but a lot of Auburn fans root against Alabama more than they cheer for Auburn. If they could commit murder suicide with Alabama they would. That's why, when I see Alabama fans say they'll cheer against Auburn no matter what (even if Auburn winning helps Alabama win a championship), it bothers me. I'm an Alabama fan. Auburn is a far lesser consideration.
I love to poke fun at the goobers but I don't actually hate them except in a rivalry sort of way. My goal each year for Aubie is that they represent the SEC well and go 4-8. I can say War Egull to that.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
It often seems like the game means more to their players as well.

I hate hearing our players say "it's just another game."

It's far from just any other old game.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
It often seems like the game means more to their players as well.

I hate hearing our players say "it's just another game."

It's far from just any other old game.
Yes, I agree to some extent and that is part of the influence CNS has on this team to treat each game as a step to a bigger picture, but I do wish the week we played Auburn we had the kind of hate for Auburn that our boy Dabo Swinney has for the Barn! I remember one of the years Clemson beat the Barn and he went nuts in the post game interview!

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
agreed. you were crazy if you were not pulling for Auburn to beat Ole Miss this past year.

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
I used to pull for them when they didn't play Bama. Now, I'm married to an aubie who pulls against my beloved Tide every week. So I'd have no qualms if they never won another game...especially in football!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.