Roy Adams (aka TennStud) dead

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Well, the best I can say is that he's got a lot of 'splainin to do, and he's doing it front of Somebody who knows the full truth, has no agenda, and can't be bought.

Good luck, Roy. You need it.

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
I have no feelings toward him one way or the other. I don't hate him neither do I like him since I didn't even know him. I just hope he was right with God because that is all that matters.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I'll admit the thoughts that crossed my mind when I saw this news last night weren't nice at all. He helped orchestrate events that really hurt one of the things that brought me a lot of joy during my childhood. Yeah, it was just football, but think about how most of you learned to love Alabama. It was during your childhood, maybe watching, listening, or going to games with your dad. And Roy Adams and his buddies attempted to destroy all of that in some of the most underhanded of ways. So no, sympathy wasn't the first thing that popped into my mind when I learned he had passed away yesterday.

But time does heal. I haven't forgotten, but I'll forgive. I do hope he was at peace with his maker when he met him, and I don't wish ill towards his friends and family left behind. If things are ever going to get back to the way they were when I was a kid (when the Tennessee game was so special and I actually pulled for the Vols when they weren't playing Alabama), forgiveness has to start somewhere. I'll do it, for the sake of that kid some 15 years ago.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I haven't forgotten, but I'll forgive. I do hope he was at peace with his maker when he met him, and I don't wish ill towards his friends and family left behind. If things are ever going to get back to the way they were when I was a kid (when the Tennessee game was so special and I actually pulled for the Vols when they weren't playing Alabama), forgiveness has to start somewhere. I'll do it, for the sake of that kid some 15 years ago.
Amen.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Well, the best I can say is that he's got a lot of 'splainin to do, and he's doing it front of Somebody who knows the full truth, has no agenda, and can't be bought.

Good luck, Roy. You need it.
LIKE. A lot.

This dufus would have been so happy to see a two page (and growing as I type) thread about him on Tidefans. As long as you were talking about him, he didn't care what was being said good or bad. The world was only about him, in his simple mind.

Last edited:

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I'll admit the thoughts that crossed my mind when I saw this news last night weren't nice at all. He helped orchestrate events that really hurt one of the things that brought me a lot of joy during my childhood. Yeah, it was just football, but think about how most of you learned to love Alabama. It was during your childhood, maybe watching, listening, or going to games with your dad. And Roy Adams and his buddies attempted to destroy all of that in some of the most underhanded of ways. So no, sympathy wasn't the first thing that popped into my mind when I learned he had passed away yesterday.

But time does heal. I haven't forgotten, but I'll forgive. I do hope he was at peace with his maker when he met him, and I don't wish ill towards his friends and family left behind. If things are ever going to get back to the way they were when I was a kid (when the Tennessee game was so special and I actually pulled for the Vols when they weren't playing Alabama), forgiveness has to start somewhere. I'll do it, for the sake of that kid some 15 years ago.
Well said.

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
I appreciate that a lot of you can use your faith tonhelpmyou with this, but I'm sorry I just can't

This pedofile tried to bring down our university along with FAT PHIL & Roy Kramer.

Please read the story on Tidefans & you may understand my feelings.

I don't want to forget & I'm never going to forgive.

Maybe just maybe he is finally getting the real justice he deserves.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I think it`s safe to say that the funeral will not see many crimson and white floral arrangements. Then again, in thinking about it a little more, maybe it will !!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.