I'm looking for four tickets to the UL-Monroe game.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
I'm planning to take my five-year old to his first game this Fall, and I'm trying to figure the most ideal one weather-wise, (hopefully) time of day-wise and quality of opponent-wise (i.e.- that can be more fun than "nail-biting" and not require the donation on non-vital organs to afford). I believe we've settled on UL-Monroe.

I'm torn over trying to procure them before the game or taking my chances around the stadium. (Can anyone opine about the current climate/pricing/availability of tickets pregame for lesser opponents these days?) It would be great if they were four together, but would be open to splitting into pairs if that's the only alternative. My main objective is getting in the lower bowl and trying to get my little boy in a good position to see everything.

I graduated in December 2005 back when it was $5 a pop with my ACT card and witnessed a lifetime's worth of choke-a-thons in the process. I've been to two games since, the last being Saban's very first, which means I attended the PRECISE wrong era of modern-day Bama football. :cool2:

I would greatly appreciate any assistance/insight!

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
I appreciate the suggestion, but the UA ticket office is only offering upper level end zone seats. Since we don't go too often and will have a small child, I'm okay with paying a little more to get closer. It's just hard to find 4 together on the other ticket sites.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.