Mad Hatter strikes again

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
On Friday, he dressed up in full uniform as an official. Why? Who knows. Sometimes it's better to just have things totally out of context.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...s-a-referee-providing-image-for-endless-memes

I was reading the Friday Five and thought of Les as a QB. Can you imagine this:

"Hut thirty-seven blue on the front end of nineteen to the other side of the backend of red striped eighty ..... whoa! what a you mean the clock ran down, pick up that flag"

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Les Miles is my favorite head coach not named Nick Saban. I would love to have a beer or 20 with the Mad Hatter.
Mine too, he seems to be a great guy and provides a lot of levity to the season. That does not mean I want him coaching at Alabama. :)

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Les Miles is good for SEC football. He's also a quality coach and good recruiter. When Trent Richardson was being recruited he talked about how Miles almost swayed him to LSU. Can you imagine having to face him instead of having him in Crimson? Thankful that tint work out although he does have a similar type back with Fourtenette.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Now that Saban has established undisputed dominance over The Hat, many Bama fans, including myself, consider him a likeable goofball.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.