SI SEC preseason superlatives

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
It’s a moment eight years in the making, but now it’s nearly here: the season when Tennessee finally leaps back toward the top of the SEC. The Volunteers haven’t won more than seven games since 2007, but barring a rash of injuries, they should easily exceed that this year.

http://www.si.com/college-football/2015/07/17/sec-football-team-superlatives-most-improved-overrated

I understand Tennessee is returning 18 starters but wouldn't Vandy have to be the favorite for most improred just because they were so awful?

I was shocked at Ole Miss being ranked fifth in SEC media days. I would have put them there myself but I was shocked the media agreed with me :)

Auburn does not have the easiest road to the playoff, that would be Mizzou ..... again.

scrodz

1st Team
Jan 29, 2008
Baltimore, MD
The press is putting a lot of weight behind Dobbs going 4-1 after he took over, but that was against USCe, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, and Iowa, with a loss to Mizzou. He looked OK in relief against us, but so did Garrett Gilbert.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.