Stadium Replica

BamaDaddy

3rd Team
Dec 6, 2002
Pawleys Island, SC
Anyone know where I can get a replica (model) of Bryant-Denny? My current one is old and does not have either end zone additions and I'd like to have a new one for my game room. Thanks for y'all's help.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
A quick Google search for Bryant Denny Stadium model turned up one pretty quick. Look at the images and go to that page. I didn't link it out of deference for site's advertisers (I don't know if the seller I found is an advertiser or not).

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Anyone know where I can get a replica (model) of Bryant-Denny? My current one is old and does not have either end zone additions and I'd like to have a new one for my game room. Thanks for y'all's help.
Little Catfish could build one for you out of Legos. He's built darn near everything ELSE out of Legos. BDS is about all that's left.

BamaDaddy

3rd Team
Dec 6, 2002
Pawleys Island, SC
RTR91 & RollTide1017 that's just what I was looking for! Pretty closely matches my existing one and will have to add this new one to my collection. THANKS AND ROLL TIDE!!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.