JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
2015 Previews: Rating the Units
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
July 27th, 2015 07:37 PM

. By Jess Nicholas, TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief While college football might be a numbers game to some, putting objective numbers down to predict a team’s chances in the upcoming season can be a challenge – some say impossible. The system we present to you tries to do the impossible. What follows is a ranking of every […]

Read More Here

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
In the West, the three top rated RB groups and top three OLs are the same teams. Surprise!

Georgia tops out both in the East. UTe at #2 in RBs. Do they have a returning RB other than Hurd?

Enjoyed the story, Jess.

TidefanineastTn

Oct 26, 1999
Roanoke VA(Formerly East TN)
2015 Previews: Rating the Units
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
July 27th, 2015 07:37 PM

. By Jess Nicholas, TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief While college football might be a numbers game to some, putting objective numbers down to predict a team’s chances in the upcoming season can be a challenge – some say impossible. The system we present to you tries to do the impossible. What follows is a ranking of every […]

Read More Here
On talent alone our WR situation will likely be higher by years end, if Kiffin can pull off the same miracle as last year with Sims at QB we'll see a rise there as well. Basically this tells me Bama, LSU and Georgia are the most talented teams and the differentiator will be coaching - I like our odds there.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Yep, we are depending on some unknowns living up to their potential. But it is interesting to see the divisional breakdowns. I really believe Tennessee is going to make some noise this season in the East. I'm glad we get them at Bryant-Denny this year.

PDL

All-SEC
Oct 16, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Great article! Thanks for the hard work. I find it interesting where these rankings put Auburn. Most people are picking them 1 or 2 in the West, but according to this breakdown, which I respect a lot, they have middling talent this year. I guess if anyone can whip that defense into shape it'll be Muschamp, but he's got his work cut out for him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.