Transgendered Teen upset that other boys won't flirt with him....

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I had a hard time figuring out how to write that subject line.....

Jazz is upset because the boys in her class don't flirt with him/her the same way they flirt with his/her girl friends

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I have a question out of ignorance....

This kid is upset that boys won't flirt -- so is he gay?

Whereas Bruce Jenner is also transgendered but still likes women.....and is not gay.....

So can you be Transgendered Straight OR Transgendered Gay?

I'm so confused.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

Whereas Bruce Jenner is also transgendered but still likes women.....and is not gay.....

I'm so confused.
I have a friend that when I met her was a housewife/mom friend of my wife, her husband was a great dude I got along with well. A few years later she is a lesbian living with another one of the Mom's who also left her husband. Now they are getting married and she is transitioning to a he and I have no freeking clue what is going on. They went from hetero housewifes to lesbain couple to trans man (I think) and wife. Does this mean no one here is gay? I am lost

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Okay, let me see if I have this straight (can I say straight anymore?).

1. Boys don't flirt with him/her because he is a she with he equipment.
2. Gays won't flirt with him because he is now a she
3. Lesbians don't want to flirt because he is a she with he equipment.

She/he needs a bisexual, that should fix it. They spelled her first name wrong.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Okay, let me see if I have this straight (can I say straight anymore?).

1. Boys don't flirt with him/her because he is a she with he equipment.
2. Gays won't flirt with him because he is now a she
3. Lesbians don't want to flirt because he is a she with he equipment.

She/he needs a bisexual, that should fix it. They spelled her first name wrong.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Like someone said in an earlier post, biology takes over. My children are going to grow up in a world much different that I did. Personally, I don't think that's a good thing. I have a young son, and as he gets older Ill be warning him about situations like this.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

I'm so confused.
It can be confusing.

Female to male trans + likes women = straight

Female to male trans + likes men = gay

male to female trans + likes women = gay

male to female trans + likes men = straight

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
It can be confusing.

A man who is transgendered and likes women is gay? So, Bruce Jenner is a Gay man? or Gay woman?

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I have a friend that when I met her was a housewife/mom friend of my wife, her husband was a great dude I got along with well. A few years later she is a lesbian living with another one of the Mom's who also left her husband. Now they are getting married and she is transitioning to a he and I have no freeking clue what is going on. They went from hetero housewifes to lesbain couple to trans man (I think) and wife. Does this mean no one here is gay? I am lost
LOL,

I actually had a discussion with a local university professor. He had tried to talk my daughter into experimenting, and to have some fun she got him to talk to me. Not sure if the fun for her was watching him or me. He actually used the term natural to describe what he thought should be the correct terminology. He says he likes to offend to get people to think, when I asked if he saw that irony in using the term natural he didn't right away. When I pointed it out to him he got angry.

He considered the organs one was born with as irrelevant for anything but a categorization. So if you trans to a male's organs from a female and still attracted to men you are still gay. Ill use AUdub's system:

original organs, straight = natural straight
original organs, gay = natural gay
original organs, bi = natural bi
trans organs, straight (attracted to original organ opposite) = trans straight
trans organs, gay (attracted to those with same original organs) = trans gay
trans organs, bi = trans bi

I guess that works as well as anything.

Seriously,

I don't understand the reason people see this as anything other than self mutilation, and a psychological identity crisis. In this case if the boy (I guess he is still considered a boy by most people) is attracted to masculinity, find himself a relatively masculine girl. There are plenty around looking for love.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
It can be confusing.

If a train going 30 mph leaves Chicago at 630 headed to Boston And travels for 6 hours when does it get to Philly? [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Seriously,

I don't understand the reason people see this as anything other than self mutilation, and a psychological identity crisis. In this case if the boy (I guess he is still considered a boy by most people) is attracted to masculinity, find himself a relatively masculine girl. There are plenty around looking for love.
Agreed. IMO this is what happens when a person allows himself to be consumed by his delusions instead of seeking help. Or when the help encourages them to feed their delusion instead of overcome it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.