Transgendered Teen upset that other boys won't flirt with him....

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
I can sum it up simply. No one will ever find happiness until they accept who they are. You can run but you cannot hide from yourself.

TheAccountant

All-SEC
Mar 22, 2011
Birmingham
I have a friend that when I met her was a housewife/mom friend of my wife, her husband was a great dude I got along with well. A few years later she is a lesbian living with another one of the Mom's who also left her husband. Now they are getting married and she is transitioning to a he and I have no freeking clue what is going on. They went from hetero housewifes to lesbain couple to trans man (I think) and wife. Does this mean no one here is gay? I am lost
Consulting my pocket LGBT term dictionary I'm going with fluid-pansexual :)

http://itspronouncedmetrosexual.com/2013/01/a-comprehensive-list-of-lgbtq-term-definitions/

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
We joke about meeting a woman in a bar who turns out to be a guy. This could be a common occurrence in the near future.

When the girl in the video gets out in the world and meets people who don't know her story, will she tell them she still has male parts? If a guy at college asks her out, will she tell him up front she is really a guy? Will she tell her roommate the truth before undressing in front of her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Transgender issues are more common in schools than you think. We have dealt with it for the past two years.
Two comments:
1. It is probably best if minors wait until they are adults before making life-altering decisions like having someone take a knife to your privates and throw them in an incinerator. Until then, go to the bathroom indicated by your chromosomes and your plumbing.
2. Who's paying for all this surgery? This ain't cheap.

Last edited:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Two comments:
1. It is probably best if minors wait until they are adults before making life-altering decisions like having someone take a knife to your privates and throw them in an incinerator. Until then, go to the bathroom indicated by your chromosomes and your plumbing.
2. Who's paying for all this surgery? This ain't cheap.
I agree with waiting but "your chromosomes and your plumbing" dont always match.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
But this is not really what we're talking about is it? We're talking about folks with fully formed female or male genitalia. At least, that's what I was referring to. In those cases, there are no problems with the chromosome/plumbing. It is what it is. The problem exists in their mind.
One article I read places this genetic disorder at 1 in 2000 or 0.05% -- relatively rare and apparently not synonymous with "transgenderism".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.