Avery Continuing to Get Publicity

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
He's just carrying on one of the many great public relation traditions of Anthony Grant..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
He is definitely doing the right things. There is a LONG road ahead to get Bama basketball back to where we were but I think CAJ is on the right track. Now we just need to land a top recruit or two to really get the ball rolling.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I saw Tony Giles Saturday and we talked for a few minutes about basketball. He said he loved Anthony, but Avery would probably rather lose 103 to 101 than score 50 points and win. He said CAG thought the game was all about defense.

We'll get recruits once they see the style we play.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I saw Tony Giles Saturday and we talked for a few minutes about basketball. He said he loved Anthony, but Avery would probably rather lose 103 to 101 than score 50 points and win. He said CAG thought the game was all about defense.

We'll get recruits once they see the style we play.
I saw a clip on a local sports broadcast of a scrimmage and they were getting up and down the floor and pumping it up. Looked like a NBA game and was great to see.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Just another example of the difference between the current regime and the previous. Anyone think Anthony Grant was meeting with students other than Crimson Chaos?

BamaAlum97

1st Team
Dec 13, 2002
Tulsa, OK
I am more excited about Bama basketball this year then I have been for a long time. Excited to see the product that CAJ puts on the court this year.

Roll Tide!

wsims74

3rd Team
Apr 30, 2013
we have good core group of guys, i am excited to see riley, colemn, hale, taylor and obassahon. anyone else going tonight?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.