2015 Preseason USAToday Coaches Poll

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
We have also been ranked #1 every year since 2008 at some point.
Tied with Miami for the all time record for consecutive years being num 1 in the AP poll at least one week during the year. Another NC in the next 3 years and this will be the greatest 10 year run in college football history, assuming the other 2 years are typical.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I'm in total agreement with the top 3. It gets unclear after that. It's good to see Georgia in the top 10 since that figures to be one of our toughest games. Assuming both teams are still undefeated going into that game if we win there we move up to at least #2 and if we lose we don't fall that far.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Then we should beat them...if we play them again in the playoffs. ;)
I wish that was how it works. But, basically Alabama has to survive way more, and hope they are relatively intact when/if they make it that far. The odds are not in their favor...

It's also kind of sad that Alabama's Big 10 schedule is almost as tough as Ohio State's Big 10 schedule.

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
Here is another poll that if nothing else moves Tennessee and Arkansas up pretty substantially...To which I agree. The story says it comes from Las Vegas Odds Makers so I guess it is as "accurate" as any other. LINK

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Before we pat ourselves on the back about a tough schedule remember - that "tough schedule" is determined right now by PRESEASON ASSUMPTIONS. If a bunch of those teams implode, it will hurt us on SoS.

If we win them all it won't matter. How much one loss will hurt us depends upon WHOM the one loss is. Two losses and fans will be using Saturday afternoon to winterize the leaf blower.
How much would our opponents have to implode to look like OSU's schedule? I don't see any plausible scenario where our schedule strength falls to that level...

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.