Blog: Latest Bama News 7/31/2015 Thru 8/2/2015

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Trent Richardson and Rod Streater sent to NFI List, Stacy McGee and Trindon Holiday to PUP - Silver And Black Pride-via rbr
The Raiders have not specified why Trent Richardson and Rod Streater were put on the NFI list as of yet. Any of the four players can be activated again at any time before the season starts if they have recovered from their injuries. It is specifically not a good start to the Trent Richardson era in Oakland, as pointed out by NFL.com.
[/QUOTE]
Welp, not a good start for Trent. While he won't count against the roster numbers, thus won't have to be cut, he won't be getting paid either. Not a good start for his redemption tour.
rbr op

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Raiders rookie WR Amari Cooper: "I don't really feel any pressure to deliver" - Silver And Black Pride-via rbr
Q: What are your thoughts going into camp? Cooper:" I'm just going to take it day by day and try to get better day by day, taking advantage of every moment while I'm out on the field." Q: Is there somebody you go to for advice when it comes to football? Cooper: "Not really."
LOL. He's not hurting for confidence, that's for sure. Go check out that interview. He praises Carr a ton, as well as the mini-camp where he had the chance to try to develop rapport in the offseason.
rbr op

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
With the start of NFL training camps this week, dozens of players have landed on the PUP list. PUP stands for physically unable to perform, and players on the list can't practice with their teams until cleared by medical staff. The New England Patriots had eight players on their PUP list, but, somewhat surprisingly, linebacker Dont'a Hightower wasn't one of them.

Dont'a Hightower fast-tracks recovery to take field in training camp-al.com

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.