2016 SG Terrance Ferguson

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
This would be the kind of thing that turns a program around. If Alabama could land someone like that, it could entice others as well. Having said that, it's great just to see Alabama in play.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Alabama trending in Crystal Ball for Terrance Ferguson

The common theme regarding Ferguson on the travel circuit towards the end of July was that he was set on committing to Kansas in the spring. That announcement, however, was delayed, and now Alabama has seized the upper hand in his recruitment. The strong Texas and Mo Williams ties of Avery Johnson are serving him well. Ferguson plays AAU for a Mo Williams sponsored team.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Let's roll out the red carpet for Terrance. This would be huge. I am not as familiar with basketball LOI signings but do know there is an early signing period. If he commits how soon could he sign a LOI?

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL
trying to temper my excitement until we see the product on the floor, but i've been very impressed with what CAJ has done to this point. while it is not enough to only be considered (got to land some of these prized recruits), we really do appear to be moving in a great direction. i can't wait to see what CAJ is putting together and would like to see how it is shaping up... what style is being sold to Mr Ferguson during his visit. does anyone know if there are any videos out there of UA practices, etc? i remember somebody posted a little while back that they saw some news footage of a practice with the team running and shooting but have not seen any for myself. any help would be appreciated!

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I'll be in town with plenty of visa gift cards in my pocket!
Wait, what?

trying to temper my excitement until we see the product on the floor
Honestly with the direction the program was headed I consider that almost a secondary concern. If he continues to generate enthusiasm and has some traction in recruiting, it seems almost inevitable that on court results will improve somewhat either way. I hope he's a great college coach, but the truth is he doesn't have to be to improve things.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
trying to temper my excitement until we see the product on the floor, but i've been very impressed with what CAJ has done to this point. while it is not enough to only be considered (got to land some of these prized recruits), we really do appear to be moving in a great direction. i can't wait to see what CAJ is putting together and would like to see how it is shaping up... what style is being sold to Mr Ferguson during his visit. does anyone know if there are any videos out there of UA practices, etc? i remember somebody posted a little while back that they saw some news footage of a practice with the team running and shooting but have not seen any for myself. any help would be appreciated!
This video of Robert Horry and Richard Hendrix at practice a few weeks ago shows the guys practicing. Only video I've seen thus far.

Wait, what?
It's a joke.

Update on T-Ferg from BOL for those that pay. The headline says Saban helped recruit him. That's no surprise. He tells BOL the visit was a 10.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.