New to the Board- Roll Tide

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
Hello,
New to the Board. I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL and graduated from the Univ of Al in 85. I've ben following this board for years, however I am in the service and have been moving constantly so I only read. I've now settled in Hawaii as I get ready to retire from the Marine Corps after 30 years of active duty service (and I loved every minute of it...thought I would stay in for 3 years and get out and fly for Delta. But leading Marines changed my mind..there is nothing better.)

Roll Tide!

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
Hello,
New to the Board. I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL and graduated from the Univ of Al in 85. I've ben following this board for years, however I am in the service and have been moving constantly so I only read. I've now settled in Hawaii as I get ready to retire from the Marine Corps after 30 years of active duty service (and I loved every minute of it...thought I would stay in for 3 years and get out and fly for Delta. But leading Marines changed my mind..there is nothing better.)

Roll Tide!

Thank You for your service to our Country! Welcome aboard! ROLL TIDE!

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Welcome, just in time for a great new season! If you have been following the board, you know there are many military (active and retired) that post here. If you are settling in Hawaii, where will you go for vacation? RTR

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
First, let me thank you for your service to our country!

Second, welcome to the site!

Third, post often when you get the chance!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.