Report: Four SEC teams to wear black Nike alternate uniforms in 2015

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
I am 100% against it. Bama's colors are Crimson & White...period. Not Blue, Orange, Gold, Purple, Maroon, Yellow, Silver, Red, and certainly not Black! If someone wants a T-shirt with a different color, do your thing. Leave Bama's sports teams colors alone. Next they will be wanting to change the mascot to a Tiger or something else stupid, like a Bloodhound.

Roll Tide!

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I certainly hope Alabama doesn't wear anything that looks like that.

I have to admit, something about the chrome Alabama helmet a poster here had made appealed to me. I guess mainly because it kept the same Alabama design and colors, but even then I'd only like to see it at say a neutral site dome game. I accepted the houndstooth uniforms kind of in the same way, they kept the basic Alabama design and were worn one time.

I don't think Alabama needs any radical departures and I don't want to see it. Alabama is built on tradition, you lose that and Alabama becomes just another face in the crowd.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Black is one of BAMA's colors: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/alab/genrel/auto_pdf/alabama-logo-sheet.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good comeback. I believe, however, and I may be mistaken, that those colors are approved for merchandising. Even those have to be approved by the University, I believe. I am confident that they are not the official University colors. If you can show me where they are the actual 'University' colors, I will owe you a very big and humbling apology.

Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.